Saturday, September 22, 2007
Theory of Communication
I am working on a paper this weekend for Theory class... What is Communication Theory, what is my perspective on life (Post-Positivist, Critical, Interpretivist, Pragmatist)? I am about observing the world and my lens is definitely interpretivist. Theory is way to view the world but also to explore the world and our existence - "Why did God create me?" Many times during in my life I have not felt special...but that was not because I was not "special" this feeling was because of the choices that I made and they way that I chose to view my life. I have sinned, as we all have, I have hurt people, I have hurt myself, and I am learning through this journey with God that I even at my lowest point I am still a child of God. Pretty arrogant and humbling (all at the same time)...I guess I thought I was the one that could "break God's back". Who am I to say that my sin is even too great for God to forgive...who am I to think that boldly! The theory that my life represents the best (so far that is) is the "Chaos Theory". What theory explains...just your life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment